What's in the EIS/EIR
The EIS/EIR consists of three volumes and a final document incorporating revisions and comments. In 2013, an amendment related to the Merced 2020 Project was adopted.
The environmental impacts of development of facilities to accommodate up to 10,000 students were evaluated in the 2009 LRDP EIS/EIR, and the document was certified in March 2009.
In 2013, Addendum No. 6 to Volume 3 of the 2009 LRDP EIS/EIR was prepared to document that no further environmental review is required before approval of an LRDP amendment to facilitate the revised Merced 2020 Project.
The revised Merced 2020 Project includes the same total square footage of development as originally envisioned in the 2009 LRDP EIS/EIR but on a smaller land-use footprint. The 2009 LRDP EIR/EIS's mitigation measures will be implemented as part of the revised Merced 2020 Project.
- Table of Contents
- Chapter 1.0 - Introduction
- Chapter 2.0 - Executive Summary
- Chapter 3.0 - Project Description
- Chapter 4.0 - Environmental Setting, Impacts, and Mitigation Measures
- Chapter 4.1 - Air Quality
- Chapter 4.2 - Biological Resources
- Chapter 4.3 - Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Chapter 4.4 - Hydrology and Water Quality
- Chapter 4.5 - Noise
- Chapter 4.6 - Population and Housing
- Chapter 4.7 - Public Services
- Chapter 4.8 - Transportation
- Chapter 4.9 - Tribal Cultural Resources
- Chapter 4.10 - Utilities
- Chapter 4.11 - Energy
- Chapter 5.0 - Alternatives
- Chapter 6.0 - Other CEQA Considerations
- Chapter 7.0 - Report Preparation
2009 LRDP EIS/EIR AND SUBSEQUENT ADDENDA
UC Merced Downtown Center Project